Required capabilities of the entrepreneurial team
- Has talent, knowledge and experience within the industry where the opportunity occurs
- Seeks important opportunities with sizable challenges and valuable potential returns.
- Able to select an opportunity in a short period: timely
- Creatively explores a process that results in the concept of a valuable solution for the problem or need.
- Able to convert an opportunity in to a workable and marketable enterprise.
- Whants to succeed: achievement*oriented.
- Able to accomodate uncertainity and ambiguity.
- Flexibly adapts to changing circumstances and competitors.
- Seeks to evaluate and mitigate the risks of the venture.
- Creates a vision of the venture to communicate the opportunity of staff and allies.
- Attracts, trains, and retains talented, educated people capable of multidisciplinary insights.
- Skilled at selling ideas and have a wide network of potential partners.
source: technology ventures from idea to enterprise