Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People




1.       Time doesn’t fill me. I fill the time.
2.       I have never paid my dues. Remarkably successful people never feel entitled--except to the fruits of their labor.
3.       Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything.
4.       Failiure is something I accomplish; it doesn’t just happen to me.
5.       Volunteers always win.
6.       Specialization is good. Focus is good. Finding a niche is good.  Generating revenue is great.
7.       “People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do”, wheter customers or employers earn the right to dictate what you do and how you do it. Instead of complaining, work to align what you like to do with what the peope want you to do.
8.       “The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland. “ That’s why the extra mile is such a lonely place. That’s also why the extra mile is a place filled with opportunities.

S:inc.com

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

McDonald's ın vizyonu

A brief history of McDonald's

Ultimate Loyalty Statistics